Our Thoughts on Wine
Just like humans, a bottle of wine is ever-changing and always unique. We all tend to enjoy wine a little differently, so we carry a little something for everyone.
We work directly with importors & distributors to obtain unqiue, interesting, and high quality wines. This process allows us to provide our customers a varied selection of wines not offered anywhere else and at reasonable prices.
Interesting Finds Currently In-House
- Ciacci Piccolomini / Brunello di Montalcino (Sangiovese) / 2015 / Tuscany, Italy / 97 points - Wine Spectator.
- Spring Valley / Syrah / 2016 / Walla Walla Valley, Washington - 92 Pts - W.S.
- La Randonnée / Pinot Noir / 2017 / Willamette Valley, Oregon - No Rating.
- Casarena / Malbec Reserve / 2011 / Mendoza, Argentina - 91 Pts - W.S.
- Badenhorst Secateurs / Chenin Blanc / 2019 / Swarthland, South Africa / Rating TBD.
- Orin Switft Machete / Red Blend (Petit Syrah, Syrah, Grenache) / 2015 / Napa Valley, California / 93 Pts - W.S.